Listed below are current jobs in County Durham.
Results 1 to 10
  1. Learning Support Assistant

    Location
    Bishop Auckland, County Durham
    Salary
    £207 to £346 Per Week
    Job Type
    Temporary
    Posted
    1 Oct 2022

    Learning Support Assistant Bishop Auckland £207 £346 per week. Contract Dates Starting October 2022 The Role The role starting in September 2022 will be working in schools, alternative provisions and residential settings on a one-to-one basis and general...

  2. 1-1 Support Supervisor

    Location
    Durham, County Durham
    Job Type
    Contract
    Posted
    30 Sep 2022

    Job Title: 1-1 Support Supervisor Location: North East Sector / Industry: Education Are you looking for a varied role within Secondary Education? MILK Education are looking for flexible and enthusiastic cover supervisors with great behaviour management...

  3. Specialist SENd Teacher

    Location
    County Durham
    Salary
    £110 to £155 Per Day
    Job Type
    Contract
    Posted
    28 Sep 2022

    SENd Primary Teachers needed for a specialist Primary School in Middlesbrough. The school caters for a broad spectrum of special needs with the children aged 2-19. The role will be to cover in both KS1 & KS2 you must be able to plan and deliver engaging...

  4. Welding Trainer

    Location
    County Durham
    Salary
    £25,000 to £30,000
    Job Type
    Permanent
    Posted
    27 Sep 2022

    Welding Trainer Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with leading Education Provider who are recruiting for a Welding Trainer on a Permanent basis. Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum Contract Type: Permanent...

  5. Lecturer in Computer Science and IT

    Location
    County Durham
    Salary
    £30,000 to £37,000
    Job Type
    Permanent
    Posted
    27 Sep 2022

    Lecturer in Computing Science and IT Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with an Education Provider who are recruiting for a Lecturer in Computing Science and IT on a Permanent basis. Salary: Up to £37,000...

  6. Primary Teacher

    Location
    Consett, County Durham
    Salary
    £90.00 to £189.54 Per Day
    Job Type
    Permanent
    Posted
    27 Sep 2022

    Our client school, in North Durham, are looking for a Key Stage 2 specialist with a strength in Maths to cover a long term absence, starting ASAP. The time table will be 80 percent Year 6 and the remaining 20 percent will Year 5 Maths Tuition,. As a...

  7. Early Years Teaching Assistant

    Location
    Bishop Auckland, County Durham
    Salary
    £10.00 to £12.00 Per Hour
    Job Type
    Permanent
    Posted
    27 Sep 2022

    Do you have experience working with Early Years? Are you confident with the EYFS curriculum? Would you like to help pupils develop in a fun and engaging environment? If so, we have the role for you! A lovely, welcoming nursery school in Bishop Auckland...