Year 6 Teacher needed for Mat Leave cover in Bradford to start from January
Your new company
Hays Education are currently recruiting for a strong, reliable, and dedicated Year 6 Teacher to work at a lovely two-form entry Primary School in Bradford BD18. This role will be based in Years 6. The school have created a nurturing environment and is something they are extremely proud of. They are hardworking and believe every child can achieve. They provide a creative and happy learning experience for each child in an inclusive and safe environment.
Your new role
This role is full time and to cover maternity leave from January until the end of the academic year with potential to become permanent. Suited to those who have a passion for the early stages of Key Stage 2 teaching, the school are looking for somebody who is well experienced and adaptable and open to a class of varying ability including some SEND requirements; ECTs will be considered so please do not feel put off and apply! The successful candidate will have full classroom responsibilities along with working with other teachers in the year to form a collaborative team. If you have the passion and experience for Key Stage 2 teaching then this role will be perfect for you.
What you'll need to succeed
As a Year 6 Teacher you will be required to take full responsibilities of planning, teaching, and delivering lessons. You will be expected to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team working alongside teaching assistants to provide the highest teaching standards to pupils for them to develop and grow in preparation for the next stage of their education. In your role as a Year 6 Teacher, you will also need to monitor, track and mark the progress of the pupils within your classes.
- You will have experience within a Primary classroom setting in the last 5 years.
- Experience in teaching Key Stage 2 and in Year 6 preferred but all Primary School teaching experience is welcomed and will be considered.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Good knowledge of the English National Curriculum.
What you'll get in return
At Hays Education we offer a comprehensive and bespoke approach to recruitment and are highly experienced in placing Primary Education Staff into temporary and permanent roles. We offer you guidance and support in finding your next role as you will have a dedicated Primary Consultant who works with numerous schools across Bradford and Halifax. Not only will you receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
- An excellent opportunity to enhance your experience and career
- Working as a Hays supply teacher is a great lifestyle decision that gives you access to work in the widest range of primary schools in the area
- A competitive daily rate of pay
- £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
- £250 reward 'Hays Hello' once you complete 20 days of work*
- Access to free Professional Development Training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Garo.
.Refer a friend and receive £250 worth of high street vouchers Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a permanent/long-term teacher job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every Primary Teacher you recommend to Hays, who then goes on to work in a teacher job for us, we will give you £250 of high street vouchers Terms and conditions apply