Position: Year 3 Primary Teacher
Place of work: Central Birmingham
Contract Type: Temporary
Hours per Week: Full time
Start Date: October 2019
The Headteacher and Governors of a primary school in Central Birmingham are looking to appoint a conscientious Year 3 Primary Teacher to cover a maternity leave to start in in October and teach throughout the Autumn Term.
This is a 3 form entry school in the center of Birmingham who take a collaborative approach in recruiting high quality staff.
The school are committed to promoting the wellbeing of children and the staff there friendly, hardworking and supportive.
The successful candidate will be able to inspire young children to learn and develop their social and emotional skills.
The chosen Year 3 Teacher:
• Must hold QTS – NQTS are welcomed to apply
• Have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Successful classroom management techniques
• Creative planning and delivery of lessons
In return you will receive:
• An excellent daily rate
• A dedicated consultant to support you throughout your placement
• A fantastic school and team to work in
• A positive and welcoming environment.