Full time Teaching Assistant roles in Primary and Secondary Schools in Newport
Starting from January 2023
Do you want hours that give you that perfect work/life balance?!
Pay: up to £70 per day
Hours: 08 30
Supply Desk are recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work in Primary and Secondary Schools in and around the Rhondda area. You will need to be available during the week and be eager to work. Although no experience and qualifications are necessary they both would be beneficial.
Duties vary but can include:
- Helping with pupils learning and development, e.g. assisting those who are struggling, listening to pupils read, helping with number work etc.
- Supervising pupils in the playground, dining hall, cloakrooms and in class
- Keeping records of each pupil s progress
- Assisting with their health and hygiene
- Helping students develop life skills and mentoring them to have a positive outlook
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good standard of literacy & numeracy skills
- Build up positive relationships with pupils and staff
- Understand or be willing to learn how children develop, think and learn
- Be resilient and patient when working with groups of children or on a one to one basis
- Have experience in a similar role or have a passion to learn the skills above
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days!
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply today please send your CV to (url removed) or call us directly on (phone number removed).