Teach Now is a leading recruitment agency that work closely with primary, secondary and SEND schools across London to provide the best and highest quality of staff for their pupils. By listening closely, we are consistently able to provide an impressive service to both our partner schools and to our candidates. Teach Now are committed to providing you with an excellent service and look forward to working with you in the future.
Teach Now are seeking a diligent and competent Reception teacher to join a 2 form entry school in Barnet for September 2019. The school is a 4 minute walk from Finchley Central. Changes are being made to the structure of the school and so they need someone with a wealth of experience in Early Years to go in and nurture the class through this change. The school is based in Finchley Central and their most recent OFSTED report was rated 'Outstanding'. This will be a challenging role but will bring lots of rewards.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals have:
* A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
* A minimum of two years' experience in Reception
* Dedication and passion about primary education
* A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
* An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
* Excellent teaching references
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Joseph will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you