Simply Education are looking to recruit minimum level 3 qualified Teaching Assistants for day-to-day and short-term assignments throughout the academic year in Northamptonshire.
We work closely with a variety of schools in the local area, there is a consistent need for support staff for temporary work. These assignments often lead to long-term and permanent opportunities but also offer flexibility for those only looking for part-time hours.
As the successful Teaching Assistant, you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school - Mainstream or SEND
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required