Simply Education are currently working alongside a number of secondary schools in the county of Berkshire. One particular role that has continued to flag up is for a Psychology teacher.
If you are looking for a new role, or would like to continue teaching social sciences, we may have the role available for you. The suitable candidate will have a PGCE in Social Sciences or Psychology, as well as QTS. It is essential that the candidate has experience teaching Psychology up to A Level standard and is available on a full-time basis.
If you believe you would be suitable for this role then please call Tom on (phone number removed).
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required