Balfor are pleased to be working with a Leading Multi Academy Trust who are looking for 2 Primary Teachers to start work in October half term sooner if possible!
The Schools whuich are part of the MAT are based in Selly Oak, Saltley, South Birmingham and Nechells.
The MAT are lead by an outstanding Leadership Team who value and respect each and every team member within the trust and will ensure you are fully supported.
The positions available are:
- Selly Oak – Year 3 Primary Teacher
- Nechells – Year 4 Primary Teacher
The successful Applicants:
- Will have QTS – NQTs are welcome to apply
- Will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Will be creative and embed a positive learning environment
- Will have good classroom control
- Will have excellent communication skills.
- Will be committed to the children and deliver high quality lessons.
The successful Primary Teachers will be offered:
- An experienced consultant who will work with you throughout your placement
- Excellent daily rates
- Training provided by a National Leader of Education – Groups or 1-1 in areas of your request
- A fantastic school environment and the opportunity to work with a leading MAT