Step by Step are currently looking for enthusiastic Primary School Teachers to join our team of Primary Teachers that live in Preston and the surrounding areas.
Step by Step Education are one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West. We pride ourselves on providing our Primary Teachers a service which is second to none, our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
The right candidates must hold QTS (Qualified teacher status) or equivalent.
We are looking for Primary Teachers who are:
- Driven and enthusiastic, creating an exciting and fun learning environment.
- Passionate and has outstanding classroom management.
- Able to work as part of a strong, dedicated team.
- Knowledgeable of the current national curriculum especially in terms of assessment.
- Able to form relationships with parents and children alike.
We have various long term/day to day roles and opportunities available for experienced Primary Teachers as well as Primary ECT's. The right candidates will have the option to be flexible in what role they undertake, from Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive rate of pay
- 1 to 1 contact with a specialised consultant
- 24/7 support and advice
- Weekly pay
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to Daniel at Step by Step or call the office for a chat.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education's Best Practice pre-employment criteria.