Hours- Shift work between 7.30am-6pm
Start Date- ASAP
Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity is coming your way! We are looking to recruit a Nursery Manager for an established Nursery.
The nursery itself operates to the highest standards ensuring the children in their care are safe and secure; receive a wide range of activities; enjoy an environment where the children s needs and interests are both supported and promoted.
We are looking for a Nursery Manager who have:
- Level 3 Qualification in Early Childhood studies or equivalent
- Have held a supervisory position within a Childcare setting previously
- excellent communication skills with children, staff and parents;
- an eye for detail, able to assist Room Leader and Management in ensuring all company policies are maintained and updated where appropriate;
- the capability to assist in the effective daily management of the nursery in accordance with all relevant legislation and company policy;
- an excellent working knowledge of EYFS
- a clear understanding of all relevant safeguarding and Health and Safety legislation
If you are interested in this Nursery Manager role please apply directly on this advert or give me a call on (phone number removed).
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.