Empowering Learning are looking for Primary KS1 Teachers required to start ASAP for primary schools in the Birmingham area to provide short-term and long term supply cover in various schools. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year. Many schools also book teachers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Empowering Learning can help with your job search
* Location - Birmingham
* Position - Primary teacher
* Type of work - KS1
* Start date - ASAP
* Contract type - Temporary
* Minimum rate of pay - £120 - pay negotiable
* Hours - 8:15am-4pm (term time only) Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching primary in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Empowering Learning, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references. If you are a Primary Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us. Empowering Learning is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Empowering Learning in order to fill this vacancy.
Please contact Keith (phone number removed) or email (url removed)