Job title: Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) in DGV or LGV - Permanent role
Sectors - Logistics, Supply Chain and Business
Location: Home Based (travel involved in the future) so would like people to reside in one of the below locations
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000 per annum + Benefits and mileage paid - Stable organisation who look after staff
Full time role - 37.5 hours per week, flexible with start and finish times
North West such as Manchester, Liverpool
This role would suit someone who has been an Assessor in DGV or LGV and moved onto be an IQA in any subjects, would suit someone who has been working as a Driver recently, but in the past worked in IQA and would like to return, or someone who is or recent experience in IQA in DGV or LGV
Overview of the role:
Do you have Driving Goods Vehicles or Long Goods Vehicles quality assurance experience? We need Quality Assurers with this experience to support our growing Adult Learning delivery in one of the most important sectors in the British economy.
The IQA will contribute to developing and maintaining productive relationships with all members of the organisation, other stakeholders, and Awarding Organisations.
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the quality delivery of internal quality assurance within their specific sector and field of expertise, resulting in the formative and summative quality assurance of Work-based Learning (WBL) and Employment Solutions (ES) learners. This will ensure that the National Occupational Standards (NOS) are both met and achieved in a timely and quality manner.
The post holder will keep up to date with new occupational standards and any changes to delivery requirements, ensuring that all information is then cascaded down to the relevant delivery skills coaches and functional skills tutors through regular scheduled Standardisation Meetings.
The company is looking to continue to develop an all-embracing dynamic business culture, through our people, who will embrace the values, brand and ethics of the business resulting in a high class energised workforce.
The IQA will be responsible for driving the quality culture through the development and guidance of their direct line reports.
Key result areas:
* Preparation of management information as required.
* Effective quality management and improvement.
* Effective teamwork and timely management.
* Co-ordination in conjunction with the Head of Quality, personal and professional development of the delivery skills coaches and functional skills tutors within your sector.
* Ensuring Safeguarding of Learners.
* Promoting Equality and Diversity.
* Business focussed self-development.
* Ofsted Grade 2 or above at inspection.
* Development and implementation of new projects or initiatives as required.
* The day to day management of quality of their delivery skills coaches and functional skills tutors and sites as well as delivering effective training solutions.
* Ensuring National Occupational Standards are maintained, and the assessment needs of the learners are being met
* To carry out Internal Quality Assurance activities to meet the requirements of the Awarding Organisations and to ensure that standardisation across all the programmes is maintained.
* Ensure effective management of quality and timely verification of assessment decisions and to ensure the quality of all Work-based and Sub-contractor centre based delivery.
* Ensure Standardisation Meetings are held on a regular basis and all subsequent information is cascaded to your delivery skills coaches and functional skills tutors.
* To support the Head of Quality to prepare for Quality, Monitoring and Support Visits.
* Ensure that the delivery skills coaches and functional skills tutors receive an appropriate level of induction into the centre and all programmes / processes
* Work with the Operations Managers in effective management of delivery skills coaches and functional skills tutors caseloads, including when a delivery skills coaches and functional skills tutors leaves the organisation.
Qualifications and Experience essential for the role:-
* A1, D32 / 33 or TAQA qualified and must have assessed in the last 2 years
* Experience of DGV/LGV delivery and quality assurance
* D34, IV or IQA qualified and must have IV'd in the last 2 years
* Qualifications and experience in subject specialist area.
* Full understanding of Awarding Organisation standards