Recruiting for Cover Supervisor roles in Cannock
Smile Education is an award-winning supply teaching agency who are currently recruiting cover supervisors for Secondary Schools in Cannock. This is the ideal role for: sport coaches, graduates, youth club workers or anyone who has experience with children and is would like the opportunity to work in a Secondary school to further develop this experience. Experience isn't necessary, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals who will go in school with a positive 'can-do' attitude, training can be provide for the right candidates.
Cover Supervisor roles are a great way to build you experience in Secondary Schools with the role also offering flexibility and the ability to work across different year groups and subjects. This role is available full time and part time and can be easily fit around other commitments.
Smile Education can also offer you fantastic rates of pay for either day to day work or contract cover as well as regular CPD training and support every step of the way from your own personal consultant at Smile.
About the role:
- Multiple short-term assignments across Cannock and the Staffordshire area.
- Opportunity to work in different Secondary schools and different age groups.
- The ability to tailor work local to you. Flexible shifts and choosing when you want to work.
- The ability to build on your experience with young people and provide you experience in a teaching environment.
- Confident and ability to adapt to new environments.
- Prior experience with young people, such as team leader or any similar positions.
- Good behaviour management skills.
If you have any further questions, or are interested in applying for these roles please contact Stella at or please give me a call on: (phone number removed). I look forward to hearing from you.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications