I am currently working with a leading Further Education College based in Greater Manchester who are looking to appoint a Carpentry & Joinery Lecturer; my client is able to offer this position on a full-time permanent basis.
* Salary £23,356 - 35,360 (depending on qualifications and experience)
* Circa 45 days holiday entitlement
* Teacher's Pension Scheme
* Ongoing training within the role and opportunities of progression
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
* Teaching qualification (minimum level 3)
* Level 3 in Carpentry & Joinery (or equivalent)
* Recent and relevant teaching experience
* Up-to-date industry knowledge
The following would be highly advantageous:
* Diploma in Education & Training (or equivalent)
* HNC/HND in Construction trade
* Assessing/Verifying Awards
The panel will be short listing in the next couple of weeks, therefore, if you are interested in being considered or would like to discuss this opportunity further, please send me an up-to-date CV as soon as possible.
If you are not keen but know of someone who could be suitable, please feel free to forward these details on.
jjFOX is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment. This role will involve work with under 18's or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
jjFOX Limited acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract)