REESON Education is currently working on behalf of two exclusive client schools in the South West, Inner London boroughs of Wandsworth to recruit for NQT or experienced KS1 teachers to start in a permanent or long term position from January 2016.
*Key Stage 1 (KS1)
*Year 1 & Year 2
*Good & Outstanding Schools
*Inner London weighted MPS/UPS
*Leadership opportunities available for the right candidates (TLR)
Both schools are Outstanding, 2 forms of entry friendly and community centred schools with well-established senior leadership team and proving pattern of accelerated progression within.
The school are seeking to appoint strong, dynamic and enthusiastic Key Stage 1 teachers for either a Year 1 or a Year 2 class and are happy to consider NQTs or offer additional responsibility for experienced teachers seeking a new challenge from January.
The schools are both located close to Northern line underground stations as well as having staff car parks.
The school can offer:
- Lovely pupils with excellent behaviour
- Happy, enthusiastic, well behaved learners across Key Stage 1 (KS1)
- A commitment to your professional development and hands-on support from senior staff and Headteacher
- Friendly supportive staff and governors in a welcoming school community
- Bright, spacious and recently renovated classrooms
The successful candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic and imaginative Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher
- Have high careers ambitions and be highly motivated
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Support pupils to make progress through providing rich, creative and personalised experiences
- Have very good interpersonal and communication skills with pupils, staff and parents alike.
The salary for this KS1 position will be in line with the Inner London main and upper pay scales but depending on the successful candidate's experience.
Should this position be of interest, please don't delay in sending through an up to date CV or calling Sam at REESON Education ASAP!