We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher to work in our academy, to lead on reading and become part of our growing teaching and learning team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Be a an outstanding classroom teacher with a proven record of raising achievement
• Have the ability to inspire children and staff by delivering high quality learning and teaching
• Have the ability to support colleagues in their move to outstanding
• Have an up to date knowledge of curriculum and a passion to innovate reading
• Have a commitment and ability to ensure the highest possible standards for all children in their care
• Are positive and enthusiastic about children and adults and their development
• Have excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Are committed to the principles of inclusion
• Have high expectations of behaviour
What Four Dwellings can offer you:
Four Dwellings Primary Academy is a friendly, welcoming two form entry primary school which is passionate about providing the best possible learning for its children. We are based in a brand new state-of-the-art building, located in Birmingham, West Midlands and are part of the Academies Enterprise Trust (AET). We are an improving school on a journey to outstanding, at our recent inspection, OFSTED recognised that ‘The Head Teacher and other Leaders have a clear and accurate understanding of the areas which require improvement’.
Informal visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed. Please contact Lisa Piddington on email@example.com to arrange a visit.
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our AET academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: a health cash plan, vehicle affinity scheme, Cycle2work, childcare vouchers and Westfield rewards.
This position is required for September 2015 or earlier if possible. Interviews are scheduled to take place Thursday 21 May 2015.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
AET is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://aetnationalteachingschoolalliance.org/ for further details.