Reference Number: GEOGR08091
Region: West Midlands, Birmingham
Salary: 110 - 150 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
Geography Teacher |Birmingham| £110 - 150 per day
We are currently looking to recruit a qualified teacher of Geography to work in a secondary school based in Birmingham on a long term basis.
The role will be full time and your aim will be to help maintain and raise standards within an already successful humanities department. The teacher undertaking this role will be competent of inspiring students of mixed ability at Geography in key stages 3 & 4.
It is essential that:
* You have a dedicated, clear and structured approach to classroom and behaviour management.
* All applicants will need to hold QTS
* Have experience of teaching Geography to Key stage 4.
As part of the Capita Education Resourcing you will benefit from;
* A dedicated Secondary Schools Consultant
* The support of the other members of the teaching team
* A wide variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to become a limited company via KPPES Ltd (Key Portfolio®) and could gain from tax savings and an increased salary.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For more detail of the role contact Joseph Roberts 0121 6163240 firstname.lastname@example.org