Reference Number: EARLY74360
Region: Buckinghamshire, Olney
Salary: 100 - 130 per Day
Position: Early Years Teacher
Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher - Liverpool
Are you a passionate EYFS Teacher looking for a new opportunity
If the Answer is yes then Monarch has the job for you !
A welcoming 2-form entry Primary School in Liverpool is seeking an eager EYFS Teacher with fresh ideas from November 2015. The role is for an initial temporary period with a view to a possible permanent position depending on the successful EYFS Teacher's success and performance.
Working alongside an excellent EYFS team, you will have full teaching responsibility for the pupil's progress and be willing to provide a positive, nurturing atmosphere in order to stimulate each pupil's learning.
- possess Qualified Teacher Status
- have recent classroom experience
- have a working knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- be able to positively contribute to an excellent working atmosphere within the EYFS team
- provide a caring, nurturing environment for all of your pupils.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply. To be considered for the role, each candidate must provide at least 2 educational teaching references and possess a valid enhanced DBS check.
Kind Regards and I wish you the best of luck