Reference Number: EARLY19056
Region: East Riding of Yorkshire, Beverley
Salary: 90 - 140 per Day
Position: Early Years Teacher
The ideal candidate will be fun, educated, hardworking, committed and flexible. You will be working with children that have a range of different ages and abilities.
You would teach subjects covered by the primary curriculum at Early Years/Reception class level. In some classes, you may have a teaching assistant to help you.
Depending on your qualifications and experience there would be opportunities for you to work as a subject specialist teacher, which you would be teaching a specific subject, for example maths or modern foreign languages.
Your main responsibilities as a fully qualified teacher will include:
- Plan lessons and teaching materials
- Mark and assess children's work
- Manage class behaviour
- Work with other professionals, such as education psychologists and social workers
- Discuss children's progress and other relevant matters with parents and carers
- Attend meetings and training
- Organise outings, social activities and sports events.
- As an Early Years teacher, you could also work with Key Stage 1 in settings like a reception class in a school.
- Be responsible for their educational, social and emotional development whilst in your care.
Candidate must be located within the UK, hold the right to work, have the necessary qualifications and an up to date DBS Police Check. Capita can process a DBS Police Check for you if you hold an expired DBS.
In return we will offer you excellent rates of pay along with guaranteed days of work when suited for you.