Key Stage 2 (Year 5) Teacher needed
This unique Kensington & Chelsea based Primary school is looking for a Key Stage 2 (Year 5) teacher to add to their motivated and strong KS2 team.
The school is a 2 form entry school with benefits from additional support within the Upper KS2 Phase and also has a recent 'Good' OFSTED rating. The school itself are looking for a creative and innovative candidate to inspire and help the pupils strive to be the very best they can be.
This role will be for a Year 5 (KS2) teacher that will be working full time from January 2016 onwards. This role is reserved for a teacher that has had prior experience teaching in the UK and is well versed with a curriculum and presents organized and engaging lessons.
The position offers:
- Potential additional responsibility
- Teaching across the school with planning provided by class teachers
- The chance to join a lovely school with excellent student behaviour
- Potential for future career progression
The School aims:
- to offer a secure and caring environment
- to recognize and develop each individual's strengths and talents
- to enable children to become confident, resourceful, enquiring and independent learners
- to foster children's self-esteem and help them build positive relationships with other people
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- A team approach to teaching and learning.
- Experience or teaching practice, including teaching phonics
- Excellent class management strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire
If you would like to join a lovely school and have the qualifications and experience to be successful, please forward an updated CV to Bonnie at REESON Education asap. Interviews are still commencing ASAP.