Role:- Year 5 Class Teacher and Maths Leader
Location:- South West London/ Clapham
School:- Outstanding 2 form entry Primary School
Start Date:- January 2016
Salary:- £35,000 - £48,000
NQT's are urged to apply
This 2 form entry primary school located in Clapham SW London is seeking to appoint a KS2 teacher with additional whole school Maths Leadership, from January 2016.
The Headteacher is seeking someone that:-
- Is a good to outstanding class teacher with a passion and strength for Maths
- Has high standards & high expectations of all pupils
- Has a strong commitment to school improvement
- Is an aspirational Maths Subject Leader with the ability to lead the subject throughout school
- Has the ability to make maths a 'fun' subject and enjoyable for children to learn.
- Is confident leading a team of other teachers
What the school can offer:-
- Bright and spacious classrooms with excellent resources for teachers and pupils
- Experienced and passionate Head teacher that encourages CPD and is popular in the borough for her management style
- Children that respond well to learning and value their teachers
- Excellent team of experienced support staff that assist heavily in planning and daily running on the class.
- Autonomy to shape the leadership of Maths in collaboration within the staff team
Teachers applying for this role must hold the following:-
- A Recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Ideally previous experience of coordinating a subject
- Two Teaching Related References
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your CV asap for more details.