Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: KS2 Class Teacher
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 to £50,000
Salary Details: MPS/UPS + TLR opportunities available
Start Date: January 2016
- Permanent Year 4 teaching position
- January 2016 start
- TLR positions available
- Flourishing primary school in Central London
This thriving 'good' Ofsted rated primary school in Angel, London is seeking to appoint a (KS2) Year 4 from January 2016, with leadership opportunities available for suitably experienced Key Stage Two (KS2) teachers.
'Every child matters' is embedded in the ethos of the school. Staff aim to develop children's individual talents to their fullest potential by providing a happy school environment, which promotes high achievement, broad interest, self-discipline and respect and care for others. The Key Stage Two (KS2) team has a mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers, with excellent teaching and learning resources available. Planning is shared between the two Year 4 classes, creating a collaborative teaching and learning environment.
The school can offer:
- a welcoming and friendly, professional school community
- excellent professional development and career progression opportunities
- children who are eager to learn
- newly refurbished Key Stage Two (KS2) classrooms
- committed staff, governors and parents.
The successful candidate will:
- be a good/outstanding classroom practitioner
- have high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- be able to foster positive, supportive relationships with children, parents, staff and the wider community
- have an inclusive approach that enables children to make accelerated progress
- be committed to continual professional development.
The Headteacher is looking for someone with at least one year of teaching experience, preferably within Key Stage Two (KS2). Both MPS and UPS teachers are encouraged to apply. To be eligible for this position you must hold a recognised teaching qualification and QTS.
For the opportunity to join this lovely school please do not hesitate and email your CV today. Informal school visits can then be arranged.