Reference Number: LAWLE97004
Region: Derbyshire, Alfreton
Salary: 21 - 22 per Hour
Position: Teaching Jobs
Law lecturer required!
Are you a qualified Law lecturer looking for a new challenge?
A further education college in Mansfield is currently looking for an experienced Law lecturer to join their team on a temporary Part time contract starting September 2015 until further notice.
The college has excellent facilities available such as a restaurant onsite and also a salon available for use too! Situated just a short distance from the town centre there is excellent transport links available with car parking also available onsite.
With over 15 years experience in the post 16 sector, you are in good hands with Capita's further education team. Passionate about excellent customer service and finding the right jobs to suit each individual, we're keen to hear from you to match your skills, expertise and work preferences.
Ideally you will have:
- A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET, QCF level 5 Diploma in Education
- A relevant degree/HND/Level 4 qualification in business or accounting
- GCSEs in English and Maths or level 2 equivalent
- Recent experience teaching A Level Law in the education sector.
- Excellent subject knowledge
- A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching
- The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Dedicated consultant committed to finding the right job for you who will support you during your assignment
- Competitive rates of pay, paid weekly a week in arrears
- Opportunity to increase your take home pay through an umbrella limited company
- Opportunity to earn £250 through recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply)
- Working with a specialist education recruitment agency with over 15 years industry experience and part of Capita plc.
As a business and individuals we are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and will not discriminate on any basis. For further details please see our Equal Opportunities statement on our website. Capita Education is a recruitment agency and is part of Capita plc, one of the largest business process outsourcing organisations in the UK and a FTSE 100 company.
If you're committed to sharing your expertise and supporting young we're keen to hear from you. Submit your CV today and we'll get back to you or simply call us direct on 0800 316 1332.