Reference Number: FURTH23187
Region: West Midlands, Birmingham
Salary: 14.00 - 17.00 per Hour
Position: Teaching Jobs
Are you a qualified Beauty and Nails Assessor looking for a new challenge in Birmingham?
An excellent private academy in the Birmingham area is seeking a Beauty and Nails Assessor on a part-time temporary basis, to work with students of various ages who are working towards their NVQ in Beauty and Nails Level 1-3. You will be assessing learner's practical work and support and advise on building their portfolios to collate difference evidence to demonstrate the qualification unit requirements.
This private academy is well known for its relaxed but professional atmosphere. The site easily accessible and with additional academy sites in over 10 cities across the UK, there is also the opportunity to branch out to another city!
If you're committed to sharing your expertise with people we're keen to hear from you. This is an opportunity to work with a great team who are passionate about learners and their educational journey. This opportunity is to start in September on a part-time, temporary variable hour basis.
With over 15 years' experience in the post-16 sector, you are in good hands with Capita's further education team. Passionate about excellent customer service and finding the right jobs to suit each individual, we're keen to hear from you to match your skills, expertise and work preferences.
Ideally you will have:
- A recognised Assessing qualification e.g. A1 Award
- A relevant minimum Level 3 qualification
- GCSEs in English and Maths or level 2 equivalent
- Recent experience assessing NVQs in the beauty sector
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent organisational and diary management skills
- The ability to engage different learners of various ages
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Dedicated consultant committed to finding the right job for you who will support you during your assignment
- Competitive rates of pay, paid weekly a week in arrears
- Opportunity to increase your take home pay through an umbrella limited company
- Opportunity to earn £250 through recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply)
As a business and individuals we are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and will not discriminate on any basis. For further details please see our Equal Opportunities statement on our website. Capita Education is a recruitment agency and is part of Capita plc, one of the largest business process outsourcing organisations in the UK and a FTSE 100 company.
If you're committed to sharing your expertise and skills with young people we're keen to hear from you. Submit your CV today and we'll get back to you or simply call us direct on 0800 316 1332.