This role is an amazing opportunity to join a Brand New Nursery that is opening in the Mansfield area of Nottinghamshire. The setting needs both a Nursery Manager and a Deputy Nursery Manager to devlop the Nursery from scratch
The role will involve supporting the manager with the running of the nursery, including: training of staff, updating policies and procedures, dealing with Ofsted and Outside agencies, systematically monitoring and implementing high quality provision according to the EYFS, and ensuring the smooth everyday running of the nursery.
The company are seeking an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager who possesses the ability to work in a challenging, fast moving environment. Candidates ideally will be Deputy Nursery Managers with the ability and desire to adapt to a new setting, or for very confident and experienced Room Leaders who are looking for an opportunity to take the next step in their career.
The role will involve, implementing new policies and procedures, marketing of the setting, liaising with Ofsted, recruiting and training new staff, settling new children, ensuring parents are provided with all required information, creating a high quality childcare provision. to be responsible for the financial aspects of running the nursery
- hold a relevant childcare qualification (level 3 as minimum, ideally level 4/5 or degree)
- Have proven Managerial level experience in a setting with a 'good' or 'outstanding' Ofsted
- Experience of working with large staff teams
- Be passionate about providing the highest quality of childcare possible
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to train staff on The EYFS, policies and legislation and safeguarding
- Ability to manage budgets
In return you will receive excellent salary, benefits, training programme and support from head Office.
Bamboo Childcare are working on behalf of our client to recruit for these roles.
Please apply directly or contact us for further information.