- Permanent contract with TLR opportunities available
- Recently inspected 'good' school in the thriving heart of London
- Excellent transport links
- "Very good student behaviour", Ofsted
This friendly and community-minded primary school is achieving well and looking to continue their current progress. It is closely linked with another effective local school which is rated as 'outstanding'. This successful federation opens up excellent opportunities for pathways into senior leadership and CPD.
The school can offer:
- lovely pupils with "exemplary behaviour"
- happy, enthusiastic, well behaved learners across Key Stage Two (KS2)
- a commitment to your professional development
- friendly supportive staff and governors and a multicultural, welcoming school community.
The successful candidate will:
- be an enthusiastic and imaginative Key Stage Two (KS2) teacher
- have previous relevant experience, ideally within Years 4, 5 or 6
- have high expectations of all pupils
- support pupils to make progress through providing rich and personalised experiences
- have very good interpersonal and communication skills.
If you have the qualifications and skills for this KS2 role, please do not hesitate and email an updated CV today to Tom at REESON Education to arrange an initial school visit.