Reference Number: BHAMGEO23072015
Region: West Midlands, Sandwell
Salary: 120 - 165 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
Sept 2015 - July 2016
Up to £165 per day
We are searching for a Geography Teacher to start working at a well known secondary school in Birmingham in Sept 2015. You will be expected to plan, prepare and deliver across all abilities at KS3 & KS4 Geography. This position is full-time and for the right candidate could develop into a permanent position. Our client encourages NQT's and very experienced teachers to apply.
The Faculty of Humanities at this successful secondary school aims to provide a rich and varied learning experience for their students. Through the interlinking disciplines of History, Geography, Religious Studies and Citizenship, they encourage young people to develop their understanding of the world in which we live. They have a passion to help their students to become thoughtful, enquiring and independent individuals and to fuel their desire to learn more.
To become part of the Tradewind supply team at this local secondary school you will be: -
* NQT or QTS Geography Teacher
* Have excellent subject knowledge
* Ability to engage and inspire students
* The flexibility to get involved with extra curricular activities
* Commitment to the school and its students
Tradewind has offices in London, Birmingham & Manchester. Register your interest now for similar opportunities across the UK
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'