Reference Number: FURTH35176
Region: County Durham, Darlington
Salary: 12.50 - 15.00 per Hour
Position: Teaching Jobs
Are you a qualified Assessor looking for a new challenge in Darlington?
Looking to branch out and develop your existing skills through a new role at an excellent private academy?
A private academy in the Darlington area is seeking a Beauty and Nails Assessor on a part-time temporary basis. As a Beauty and Nails Assessor you will work with students of various ages who are working towards their NVQ in nails and beauty assessing the practical work they do.
This private academy is well known for its relaxed but professional atmosphere. Just a stroll from the train station, the company is easily accessible. And with sites in over 10 cities across the UK, there is also the opportunity to branch out to another city!
If you're committed to sharing your expertise with people we're keen to hear from you. This is an opportunity to work with a great team who are passionate about students and their educational journey. This opportunity is to start in September on a part-time, temporary variable hour basis.
With over 15 years' experience in the post-16 sector, you are in good hands with Capita's further education team. Passionate about excellent customer service and finding the right jobs to suit each individual, we're keen to hear from you to match your skills, expertise and work preferences.
Ideally you will have:
- A recognised Assessing qualification ( e.g. A1 Award)
- A relevant minimum Level 3 qualification
- GCSEs in English and Maths or level 2 equivalent
- Recent experience assessing NVQs in the beauty sector
- Excellent subject knowledge
- The ability to engage different learners of various ages
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Dedicated consultant committed to finding the right job for you who will support you during your assignment
- Competitive rates of pay, paid weekly a week in arrears
- Opportunity to increase your take home pay through an umbrella limited company
- Opportunity to earn £250 through recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply)
- Working with specialist education recruitment agency with over 15 years industry experience and part of Capita plc.
To find out more, please simply send us your CV and we will get back to you or simply call us direct on free phone 0800 316 1332.