KS1 & KS2 Teacher – Coventry
Start Date:Jan Start
Salary: Pay to scale
Balfor are currently recruiting for a KS1 or KS2 Teacher for one of our schools based in Coventry. This role is due to start in January and will be ongoing.
The successful applicant:
• Must be qualified a qualified Teacher – QTS or equivalent. NQTs also welcomed
• Previous teaching experience working in a classroom environment
• Have the passion and desire to work with children and make a difference in their lives.
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Be confident in liaising with children, teachers and parents.
In return you will receive
• A competitive daily rate
• Be part of an excellent school team
• Gain valuable experience working across different age groups.
• A consultant who will work with you throughout the recruitment process.
If you’re interested in this role then click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or you can call us on 0121 260 0029.
Can you all please ensure that any advertisements have the following at the bottom with immediate effect?
Balfor Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Balfor Recruitment is committed to Safer Recruitment and any appointments made will be subject to employment checks including a DBS check.
Balfor Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.