Qualified R.E Teacher – Edgbaston
Location: Edgbaston, Birmingham
Duration: Jan Start, ongoing
Salary: Pay to scale
Balfor Recruitment are an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff to the following:
• Primary Teachers and Support Staff
• Secondary Teachers and Support Staff
• SEN Teachers and Support Staff
• Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants
• FE Lecturers
• Note Takers
• BSL Signers
• Academic Support Workers and Dyslexia Tutors
Balfor Recruitment are currently seeking a Qualified R.E Teacher to teach KS3 and KS4 R.E for a Catholic school in the Edgbaston area. This role is to start in January and will be ongoing.
• Qualified Teacher Status (NQT’s are also welcome to apply)
• A minimum of 6 months experience within a school setting
• You must be dedicated and hard working
• You must have a passion for teaching
• You must be committed to the role
What you’ll get in return:
As well as an attractive and competitive daily rate, you will gain experience of working within a school and a good insight into the education sector. We’re extremely proud to have been assisting schools in these areas for several years. You will also join our refer a friend scheme where you could be entitled to receive £200 in vouchers.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role then click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or you can call us on 0121 260 0029.
Balfor Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Balfor Recruitment is committed to Safer Recruitment and any appointments made will be subject to employment checks including a DBS check.
Balfor Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.