Primary Teaching Assistant – Northfield, Birmingham
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant in a large Primary School in Northfield, Birmingham.
The ideal candidate must:
• Be a level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant
• Have an excellent understanding of the national curriculum.
• Be reliable and ready to be called upon when required.
• Strong behaviour management skills
• Confidence when dealing with parents as well as other teachers and pupils
• *Be comfortable with assisting the teacher with classroom preparation.
* Assisting in observations and assessments.
* 1-1 work with pupils if required.
In return you will get
• An experienced consultant who will help you manage the bookings.
• Competitive daily rates
• Holiday pay
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact me on 0121 260 0000.
Balfor Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Balfor Recruitment is committed to Safer Recruitment and any appointments made will be subject to employment checks including a DBS check.
Balfor Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.