Year 5 Teacher – Ladywood, Birmingham
Location: Ladywood, Birmingham
Start Date: after October half term
Salary: Pay to scale
Balfor are currently recruiting for a year 5 Teacher for one of our schools based in Ladywood. This role is due to start after October half term and will be ongoing.
This lovely Primary School is based in the Ladywood area of Birmingham. Their aim is to provide the children with a safe and stimulating environment where they can flourish.
The successful applicant:
• Must be qualified a qualified Teacher - QTS or equivalent. NQTs also welcomed
• Previous teaching experience working in a classroom environment
• Have the passion and desire to work with children and make a difference in their lives.
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Be confident in liaising with children, teachers and parents.
In return you will receive
• A competitive daily rate
• Be part of an excellent school team
• Gain valuable experience working across different age groups.
• A consultant who will work with you throughout the recruitment process.
If you’re interested in this role then click "apply now"
Balfor Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Balfor Recruitment is committed to Safer Recruitment and any appointments made will be subject to employment checks including a DBS check.
Balfor Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.