Primary Teachers Required – NQT, KS1, KS2 - Central Birmingham
Balfor Education are recruiting for Supply Primary School Teachers to across a variety of schools in Birmingham.
We are looking for qualified Primary school teachers across Birmingham to work on a day to day, long term and contracted basis.
As a Primary School Teacher the ideal candidate:
• Must have QTS however NQTs are also welcomed.
• Must have the ability to manage classroom behaviour
• Must have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum.
• Must have experience working in a classroom environment.
• The ability to be able to target specific, individual needs.
• Must be an enthusiastic, well motivated classroom practitioner
• Must be confident in liaising with teachers, pupils and parents.
In return Balfor can offer:
• A competitive salary – Daily rate £100 - £160 per day
• A consultant that will work with you to understand your needs from CV writing to talking you through each school we work with.
• The ability to teach locally to where you live
• The flexibility to work on the days that suit you!
If you have the relevant Primary Teacher experience please do not hesitate to contact me on 0121 260 0000.