Reference Number: EYFST60399
Region: Greater Manchester, Manchester
Salary: 95 - 130 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
EYFS teacher needed for January start at Manchester school until the end of the academic year.
Do you want the choice and flexibility that comes from being a supply teacher?
We supply day-to-day cover to full-time teaching positions and, due to our continued growth in the Manchester area I have a local school looking for an EYFS teacher to start in January. The school is situated in East Manchester.
You must hold qualified teacher status (QTS), or a recognised qualification and have previous experience working within a primary school classroom with sound knowledge of the current national curriculum and class management skills.
In many roles you will coordinate with other education professionals and the class support staff, and your role will involve lesson planning, marking etc.
You will ideally possess the following qualities:
* Experience delivering Phonics to small groups of children.
* Have knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
* Enthusiastic and a dedicated.
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
* Have a compassionate and caring approach to teaching
Why choose Monarch Education?
* A dedicated Educational consultant to maximise your career and earning potential.
* Cash back on your DBS check after successful completion of 12 day's work.
* Competitive rates of pay (paid fortnightly).
* Recommend a friend scheme and get a £200 bonus.
At Monarch Education we take our responsibility to both our teachers and schools seriously. Our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
All successfully shortlisted candidates will be invited to a competency based, face to face interview after obtaining a minimum of 2 satisfactory educational references. All positions at Monarch are subject to vetting checks including DBS and Barred list checks.
Apply below, or for more information please contact Alex Kemp in our Manchester office.