Reference Number: EARLY11061
Region: Dorset, Beaminster
Salary: 85 - 100 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
Primary school teachers needed in the Swindon area.
Are you an enthusiastic EYFS primary teacher looking to build relationships with your local schools?
Are you looking for opportunities to network with other teachers or heads?
Monarch Education is currently recruiting EYFS Primary teachers for a variety of supply positions in the Swindon area. You will have the opportunity to work at a range of different primary schools across Swindon, whilst building relationships with schools local to you, meeting other teachers, and increasing your experience.
Moreover, supply teaching is completely flexible and you can choose to work as and when you like while earning a competitive salary of £85-£100 a day.
The successful candidate will need to:
* Have QTS, PGCE or Cert Ed
* Have recent experience teaching at Primary level.
* Be a dynamic, proactive teacher who is dedicated to the children and their learning.
As a member of the team at Monarch you will benefit from:
* Competitive rates of £85-£100 per day
* You will be paid weekly
* A personalised service from our dedicated team of consultants.
* Regular supply work in a range of schools in Swindon.
* Partnerships with local schools
* Continuous professional development
* Guaranteed to Work Scheme
If you feel like you have the experience to be successful in this role, please apply below or contact Adam on 01179 382100