Reference Number: NURSE96063
Region: Derbyshire, Alfreton
Salary: 80 - 85 per Day
Position: Nursery Assistant
Nursery Nurse Key Responsibilities:
1. To ensure the children are cared for in a happy secure and stimulating environment.
2. To have knowledge, understanding and confidence in keeping children safe and implement our safeguarding procedures appropriately
3. Carry out a key person role, building effective relationships with the parents and children and meeting their children's individual care and learning needs
4. Supervise, observe, encourage and support the children in meeting their personal targets through their interest ensuring they progress and develop leading them onto the path of school readiness.
5. To plan, prepare and deliver the curriculum with the team to consistently meet the requirements of the EYFS.
6. To establish a trusting relationship with parents through working in partnership with them, giving daily informative feedback in order to meet their child's needs.
7. Adhere to all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
8. To work as part of a team and with outside agencies supporting children's needs appropriately.
9. Undertake our mandatory induction program.
10. Highest standards of Health & Safety and well being.