Reference Number: PRIMA75362
Region: Buckinghamshire, Amersham
Salary: 100 - 150 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
Are you an experienced or Newly Qualified Primary Teacher who is currently looking for flexible work as a Supply Teacher in the North Oxfordshire area?
Monarch Education work with a number of Primary schools in South and South West Oxfordshire such as: Oxford, Abingdon, Cowley, Didcot, Wallingford,Wantage,Faringdon + surrounding areas who are always looking for new Teachers to join part of their day to day, supply and temporary team across all age ranges and year groups.
Supply teaching is an excellent opportunity for NQT's to find which kind of school they are looking to settle into and also to raise their profiles within schools. For more experienced Teachers it is a way to manage their busy schedules and can no longer dedicate themselves to full-time teaching.
You have ultimate control over where you go, simply tell us your ideal schools and availability and we will do the rest!
Supply Teaching also opens doors and opportunities for Long Term Roles should that be what you are looking for.
The successful candidates will need;
- QTS ; newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a bachelor in Education
- Knowledge and Experience of the UK curriculum
- Have experience working within Early Years, Key Stage 1 or 2
- Be a flexible and adaptable
- reliable, confident, creative,innovative
- able to undertake new tasks and work well under pressure
- excellent behaviour management
What can Monarch give you?
- Your very own dedicated consultant that aims to cater to your specific needs and requirements
- A variety of daily, short and long term roles in a variety of schools
- Competitive rates of pay
- We will do your timesheets!
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A £200 reward referral scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- We have preferred supplier agreements with a lot of schools