Reference Number: FULLT45483
Region: West Midlands, Birmingham
Salary: 110 - 150 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
Are you a Key Stage 2 teacher looking for your next teaching role within a happy, dedicated and enthusiastic working environment? Do you commit yourself to safeguarding and promoting the well-being and welfare of all children within the school? Do you work hard to provide a stimulating environment which will encourage pupils to want to learn and improve their education? If so, then Monarch Education has just the role for you!
Monarch Education is currently seeking a Key Stage 2 teacher, to work within a local Sutton Coldfield Primary school on a full time basis. The school is located in an idyllic location, which is easily commutable from both Birmingham and Sutton Town Centers.
Within the school environment the staff members aim for the key visions and values, for pupils to become innovative, resilient, respectful and independent. The school is committed to providing a high level of education, which prepares children for their adult lives. Being an academy the school recognizes that pupils learn well when they are motivated.
The ideal candidate would be/ have:
* Qualified Teaching Status
* NQT's are also welcome to apply for this role
* A hard-working and reliable attitude
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work
* Good references to be provided from previous school employers
We can offer:
* Flexible hours to suit around your schedules
* Competitive rates of pay
* Work within local schools in your area
* Dedicated and friendly consultants working with you
* £200* refer to a friend
* Opportunity to be put forward for permanent position.
If you feel that this is the role for you, then do not delay and apply today for this great opportunity, to kick-start your career.