Reference Number: NURSE39703
Region: Bedfordshire, Leighton Buzzard
Salary: 7.50 - 9.00 per Hour
Position: Nursery Nurse
A friendly Nursery in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire are looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their motivated and hardworking team.
The nursery focuses on providing a homely and comfortable environment where early years learning goals can be championed and pursued by experienced professionals. The children are encouraged to take part in team building tasks and to develop their independence through enjoyable and stimulating activities.
The nursery's friendly staff aim to provide high quality education, whilst ensuring that all methods remain healthy and secure at all times to protect child safety and well-being. The right candidate must be someone who is caring, devoted and passionate in order to support the continuous success of the nursery.
To be successful, you will have:
* Nursery Nurse Qualification or equivalent
* Previous of experience working in a nursery.
* 2 satisfactory references.
* A cleared DBS check (if you don't have a current one, Capita can process one for you)
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Recruitment Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at nurseries.
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level.
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
If you are interested please call 01375 301 520 or email Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org
Capita Education Resourcing is an REC accredited company.
We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.