Reference Number: NURSE04481
Region: Bedfordshire, Leighton Buzzard
Salary: 7.50 - 9.00 per Hour
Position: Nursery Nurse
A fantastic Nursery in Cambridge are looking for a passionate and ambitious nursery nurse preferably Level 3 with the potential to progress further.
Staff at the nursery are dedicated and work very hard to ensure every child has their own key worker who can provide inspirational education to maximise every child's potential. The nursery works in partnerships with parents and the community to ensure the success of the nursery and education it provides.
All children are individually valued and the nursery provides many age appropriate rooms to ensure children are working towards an achievable goal. The nursery provides a fantastic baby room, as well as a big open garden to encourage education through outdoor play.
This wonderful nursery are looking for a passionate, dedicated and experienced nursery nurse who strives to progress and learn. Although the nursery is ideally looking for a level 3+, lower levels will be considered.
To be successful, you will have:
* Nursery Nurse Qualification or equivalent
* Previous of experience working in a nursery is essential.
* 2 satisfactory references.
* A cleared DBS check (if you don't have a current one, Capita can process one for you)
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Recruitment Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at nurseries.
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level.
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
If you are interested please call 01375 301 520 or email your CV to Rachael.email@example.com
Capita Education Resourcing is an REC accredited company.
We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.