Reference Number: KS2TE82517
Region: Buckinghamshire, Amersham
Salary: 100 - 120 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
Do you hold a relevant UK teaching qualification or the equivalent via NARIC?
A school in Reading are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working Primary teacher with the ability to deliver curriculum across KS2.
To be considered for this position for this KS2 Primary Teacher role, you must:
* Have experience delivering the curriculum in Primary Schools.
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a New Qualified Teacher (NQT)
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons
* Have a professional and flexible attitude
We are looking for a qualified person who is able to take control of classes within a Primary environment. Any applicant should be confident of being able to really enrich the environments that they are placed in. You will be required to teach pupils of all abilities and must be able to adapt your lessons to the specific needs of the class.
Capita also offers on going professional development opportunities through career advice and our free Online CPD courses for the right candidate.
At Capita Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously. Our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is just to say 'thank you' for a job well done. As part of the Capita Primary Education Supply team in Reading you will benefit from:
* A dedicated Primary Consultant
* The support of the other members of Capita Education Team
* Plenty of variety and choice of work within schools
* Excellent rates of pay
* Excellent CPD opportunities
Further details will be provided upon application.
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher who is able to enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding yet rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today by emailing Jamie.email@example.com
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.