Reference Number: CARET30839
Region: Buckinghamshire, Olney
Salary: 350 - 450 per Week
Position: Support Staff
Capita Education are looking to recruit school caretakers for a busy Liverpool Special Educational Needs School.
The caretaker will undertake repair, maintenance and caretaking activities of the school site to ensure the smooth running of the school and the safety, security and sound condition of buildings, facilities and grounds.
Some of the key duties include;
* supporting the maintenance of property and grounds including liaising with contractors
* Monitor site stock, order supplies and porterage
* Lock and unlock the school and carry out security checks on the building
* Carry out and record basic checks and help maintain Health and Safety records.
* Demonstrate Health and Safety Awareness and have a willingness to attend training courses including Health and Safety
* Use DIY and have an ability to carry out minor repairs, general maintenance and decorating capably and follow a planned maintenance programme.
* Undertake cleaning duties
* The successful candidate will be required to act as a key holder
The successful candidate should be an enthusiastic, reliable, ideally have some experience of maintenance work.