Reference Number: PRIMA91360A
Region: Buckinghamshire, Olney
Salary: 80 - 120 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
Do you have an interest in expanding your experience of working with children with special educational needs?
Do you enjoy the challenge of teaching children and young people who find school difficult?
Capita Education works with SEN schools in the Liverpool and surrounding area and is currently recruiting Teachers who are able to work in these schools, providing daily and long-term supply cover.
We are looking for dedicated SEN Teachers who have a love for the practical side of learning. As a successful candidate, you will:
- Have energy and enthusiasm for your role which will inspire and motivate your pupils
- Have Qualified Teacher Status or an equivalent
- Offer experience of working with children with special educational needs, whether this is within a mainstream school environment or within a specialist school
- A flexible approach to meet the challenge of the varying requirements of the students in the class
- Have excellent communication skills to work closely with support staff and other professionals
- To be able to offer specialist SEN skills such as PECs, Makaton, Sign-a-Long, or positive handling would be desirable although not essential
We are looking for individuals who are committed, eager and flexible to meet the needs of our schools who offer excellent facilities and friendly, supportive teams. With the variety of day-to-day and long-term assignments available within SEN schools, we can guarantee that each day will be different from the last and will be an excellent learning experience for any SEN professional.
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously; our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. There are a number of benefits that you will receive when working for Capita Education including excellent rates of pay (paid weekly), a variety of day-to-day, long-term and permanent positions, access to free online CPD training, and a recommend a friend scheme with £250 bonus (terms and conditions apply). Additionally, you will have the support of a dedicated permanent specialist SEN consultant committed to helping you develop your career prospects.
You will be subject to vetting checks including an Enhanced Disclosure, professional references and a competency-based face to face interview.
Intrigued? Call Ashley Taylor for further information on 0151 242 6046 or submit your CV below