Reference Number: LEVEL38970
Region: Buckinghamshire, Olney
Salary: 55 - 65 per Day
Position: Teaching Assistant
Are you an adaptable, enthusiastic and dynamic Teaching Assistant? Do flexible hours fit in with your schedule?
If you're looking for a new and exciting challenge then Capita Education can help!
Capita Education works with SEN schools in the St. Helens area. We are currently recruiting for Learning Support Assistants and Support Workers and Teaching Assistants to provide daily and long-term supply cover.
Capita are looking for individuals with experience of working with children or young people with SEN needs. This experience could include Autistic Spectrum Disorders, MLD, SLD or PMLD, Social Emotional and Behavioural Disorders, or those with physical impairment.
We are looking for extraordinary Teaching Assistants. As a successful candidate, you will have:
- experience of working with children with special educational needs, whether this is within a residential setting or a school
- experience of supporting challenging young people and be able to adapt your behaviour management strategies to suit
- the capabilities of taking direction from the Class Teacher, but also be able to work using your own initiative
- a good level of numeracy and literacy skills to help students access the curriculum
- the ability to support on both a small group and one-to-one basis
- experience of working with other professionals
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously; our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. There are a number of benefits that you will receive when working for Capita Education including excellent rates of pay (paid weekly), a variety of day-to-day, long-term and permanent positions, access to free online CPD training, and a recommend a friend scheme with £250 bonus (terms and conditions apply). Additionally, you will have the support of a dedicated permanent specialist SEN consultant committed to helping you develop your career prospects.
You will be subject to vetting checks including enhanced DBS, professional references and a competency-based face to face interview.
Intrigued? Call Ashley Taylor today on 0151 242 6046 for further information or submit your CV below.