Geography Teacher - NQT's will be considered
We are working with a good school in Biggleswade, who are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Geography Teacher to commence as soon as possible on a full-time basis.
Students are encouraged to develop their full potential and acquire the discipline of learning how to learn so, the standard of academic performance; levels of motivation and behaviour are very high. As a school, we pride ourselves on providing a professional climate for learning which nurtures individual potential within an organisation demanding high standards in support of academic, personal and social development.
We can offer:
- A good pension scheme, including TPS where relevant
- A high quality and relevant program of CPD
- Enjoyable, collegiate working conditions
- Supportive and professional leadership
We welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed and can provide:
- Experience teaching KS3, KS4 or KS5 Geography
- Excellent classroom practice
- Be committed to providing students a high standard of teaching with the potential to be outstanding
- A strong team player approach with a willingness to give and receive support
- The ability to build productive relationships with students and staff
- Efficient behaviour management skills with students
- The ability to consistently provide stimulating and engaging experiences for students, challenging them to exceed beyond their expectations.
- To develop and share outstanding strategies of teaching practice
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS).
For more information please contact Shannon Scolyer at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 for an informal chat today.