Reference Number: LEARN88001
Region: Greater London, Finchley
Salary: 11.50 - 13 per Hour
Position: Support Staff
Are you seeking a new rewarding role in education? One that allows you to use your skills and personality to help young people in their learning?
A further education college in the Southgate area is currently seeking a number of Learning support assistant's with a medical background to join their team on a part time temporary contract starting as soon as possible.
The college is well known for it's excellent facilities and has excellent transport links and is located two minutes' walk from the local tube station.
Ideally you will have:
* A Level 2 or equivalent in English and Maths.
* A medical background.
* Experience supporting PMLD (Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties)
* Experienced in feeding and toileting.
* PEG feeding training
* Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students.
* Experience of accurate record-keeping.
* Good IT skills.
* Ability to understand the issues of safeguarding and confidentiality.
* A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
Some of the benefits working with Capita:
* Dedicated team committed finding you the right job for you and continued support during your assignment.
* Opportunity to earn £250 through recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply).
With over 15 years experience in the post 16 sector, you are in good hands with Capita's further education team. Passionate about excellent customer service and finding the right jobs to suit each individual, we're keen to hear from you to match your skills, expertise and work preferences.
As a business and individuals we are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and will not discriminate on any basis. For further details please see our Equal Opportunities statement on our website. Capita Education is a recruitment agency and is part of Capita plc, one of the largest business process outsourcing organisations in the UK and a FTSE 100 company.
If you're committed to sharing your expertise and supporting young people we're keen to hear from you. Submit your CV today and we'll get back to you or simply call us direct on 0800 316 1332.