Reference Number: COMPL94415
Region: Greater Manchester, Manchester
Salary: 65 - 69 per Day
Capita Education are looking for a Compliance and Resourcing Office. The role is based in the heart of the city. Capita have offices nationwide and has become one of the most successful education recruitment businesses in the UK. Our experienced teams specialise in different areas of the education sector, including SEN, primary, secondary, further education, early years, finance and leadership.
The Compliance and Resourcing Officer role is to complement the work conducted by the consultants by providing a consistent pipeline of quality candidates, maintaining a high visibility and profile of Capita Education in the market and ensuring that all relevant pre- and post-interview checks are completed.
The major function of the role is to act as the first port of call for all candidates and to pro-actively identify the best candidates, maintaining their loyalty across an extended period of time.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Working with the account managers and consultants to be aware of roles coming up and proactively search for suitable candidates.
* Ensuring telephone pre-screening is conducted with all new candidates
* Writing and place job adverts, monitor responses
* Being in charge of compliance
* Searching CV databases for new candidates to contact
* Having an active social media profile on LinkedIn connecting with relevant candidates
* Arranging appropriate times for Consultants to speak to candidates
* Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries
* Understanding of each consultant's business - clients, jobs, geographical remit, candidate pressure points
* Passing of leads from candidates to consultants
* Keeping an up-to-date "job tracker" of roles advertised in relevant publications
* Person Specification
To apply we ask that you have -
* Experience in candidate resourcing
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* It is fundamental that you build robust relationships with candidates over the phone and email from the outset.
* Be a self-starter and be able to come up with new and innovative ways of attracting the best candidates
* Be able to identify and prioritise outstanding candidates, assisting consultants in making successful placements
* Become an expert in the Finance and Leadership recruitment landscape, able to guide and advise on current trends, salary expectations, Ofsted criteria, job market, interview scenarios and candidate expectations
* Be a team player and share in the success of the team
Please apply by sending your CV and someone will contact you so please ensure your contact details are on your application.