We are working with an "Outstanding" faith school in Barnet with first class academic result and a broad extra- curricular programme. It is a school which not only observes and preserves its own culture but teaches and prepares students to understand and accept the broader world. They strongly believe in giving their students the correct tools they need to build their future.
We a looking for an excellent Subject Leader of Biology who would like to work with and contribute to the learning and development of highly motivated students. It is essential that the right candidate has thorough subject knowledge and the capacity to teach across all year groups.
- A good degree with proof of subject knowledge
- Substantial, recent and successful experience of teaching in Key stage 3, 4 and 5
- Able to lead, develop, share and realise strategic plans for the Subject Area
- Ability to engage with parents in the education of their children
- Ability to show leadership skills (Desirable)
The teachers at the school come from a variety of religious and ethnic backgrounds and applications are welcome from all faiths. For more information on the role or the school please contact Rashika Rajakumar on 02072020031 or .
The appointment is subject to an enhanced CRB clearance. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.