This multicultural and progressive primary school in Central London are looking to appoint a Class Teacher to join their team on a full time basis from September.
This is a "GOOD school and the Behaviour and Safety of pupils is OUTSTANDING." Ofsted
We are looking for a teacher who has:
- An ability to consistently teach to a high standard in their preferred year level
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm for teaching all children
- An ability to raise standards and accelerate progress across
both year groups for all learners
- An ability to work in partnership with pupils, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
We will offer you:
- A supportive and motivating leadership team
- Fun, caring and very committed staff
- Happy, motivated children with outstanding behaviour
- A secure car parking space
- Strong links with parents and the wider community
- A firm commitment to continued professional development
To be considered for this role you must hold a Bachelor of Education or PGCE as well as hold, or be eligible for, QTS.
This is a great opportunity to secure a permanent position in this lovely school. If you meet the requirements please send your CV today.