Reference Number: CHEMI38424
Region: London, Kensington and Chelsea
Salary: per Annum
Position: Teaching Jobs
Lecturer in chemistry
Are you a qualified lecturer in chemistry looking for a new challenge?
A Further education college in Westminster is currently looking for an experienced lecturer in chemistry to join their team on a full time temporary contract starting September 2016 until further notice
With over 15 years experience in the post 16 sector, you are in good hands with Capita's further education team. Passionate about excellent customer service and finding the right jobs to suit each individual, we're keen to hear from you to match your skills, expertise and work preferences.
Ideally you will have:
- A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET, QCF level 5 Diploma in Education
- A relevant degree/HND/Level 4 qualification
- GCSEs in English and Maths or level 2 equivalent
- Recent experience teaching GCSE/BTEC Chemistry in the education sector.
- Excellent subject knowledge
- A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching
- The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
As a business and individuals we are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and will not discriminate on any basis. For further details please see our Equal Opportunities statement on our website. Capita Education is a recruitment agency and is part of Capita plc, one of the largest business process outsourcing organisations in the UK and a FTSE 100 company.
If you're committed to sharing your expertise and supporting young we're keen to hear from you. Submit your CV today and we'll get back to you or simply call us direct on 0800 316 1332.